Grants, Economic and Workforce Development
The Office of Grants, Economic and Workforce Development is responsible for the Campus Internship Program for graduate and/or undergraduate students from off-campus who are looking to intern with a Fullerton College faculty member.
- Please complete the “Fullerton College Internship Form” in it’s entirety, do not leave any section blank.
- In particular, please be sure to fill in the “Internship Division/Department and Supervisor’s Name,” “Begin and End Date,” a coherent “Description” and date and sign where indicated.
- Please fill out the “Student Assumption of Risk” form.
- You must turn in a resume, no other documents are required and will be destroyed if received.
- The Form must be turned into the Office of Grants, Economic and Workforce Development (Bldg. 200, Room 225).
- When determining the begin date, please take into consideration it takes a minimum of two weeks for the document to be circulated for signature approvals across various department levels.
- Typically it takes another minimum 15 days for it to be processed by Human Resources and submitted to the Board for approval.
- Upon completion of the internship experience, supervisors must complete the “supervisor survey” and students the “intern survey”.
Internship application packet can only be accessed by internal faculty/staff on the J-Drive