The Office of Grants, Economic and Workforce Development is responsible for the Campus Internship Program for graduate and/or undergraduate students from off-campus who are looking to intern with a Fullerton College faculty member.
· Please complete the “Fullerton College Internship Form” in its entirety, do not leave any section blank.
· In particular, please be sure to fill in “Internship Division/Department and Supervisor’s Name,” “Begin and End Date,” a coherent “Description” and date and sign where indicated.
· Please fill out the “Student Assumption of Risk” form.
· You must turn in a resume, no other documents are required and will be destroyed if received.
· The form must be turned into the Office of Grants, Economic and Workforce Development (Bldg. 200, Rm. 225).
· When determining the begin date, please take into consideration it takes a minimum of two weeks for the document to be circulated for signature approvals across various departmental levels.
· Typically it takes another minimum 15 days for it to be processed by Human Resources and submitted to the Board for approval.
If you are a currently enrolled as a Fullerton College student and are interested in the Academic Internship Program, please contact Professor Courtney Jane at email@example.com or Professor Gary Graves at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. Some internships are listed on the careerconnect.fullcoll.edu website through the FCCareerConnect portal.
Internship Packet Instructions can be found on: J Drive > Internships > Internship Instructions and Forms